Ahh,....Sunday evening and relaxing. We had quite a busy weekend, with great food and better company, just how weekends are meant to be. Thursday we headed out to a friend's 21st Birthday Party. No, we're not still trying to be 21, but it was fun to go out to dinner and help her celebrate. Audrey was a bit grumpy that evening, but what can ya do? Friday night we headed to Lancaster to try a new sushi restaurant, and managed to con a dear friend into babysitting Audrey. How nice it was to enjoy an "adult" night out--thank you dear friend! We all had great laughs, and enjoyed wonderful food and not-so-wonderful sake. Really, does anyone truly like sake? I thought I did. Maybe that's 'cause the last time I had it was in college and I just didn't know any better. Saturday Jenn and I threw a Going Away Party for our friend Chris, who is returning home to Tasmania (yes, people actually live there!) in a few weeks. The party was a hit, as far as I know. People stayed until the wee hours of the morning, that's usually a good sign. A few friends spent the night, and we all had a nice lazy day here enjoying each other's company. Jenn and I whipped up yet more food for dinner, and we all are gearing up for another week. Even though you're not leaving yet, Chris, I'll sign off with a great big "I'll Miss You!!"


1 comments:
We'll be in Tassie in April! Yes, lots of people live there. Well, maybe not LOTS, but some anyway ;p
Post a Comment