Pages

Mar 6, 2009

Rollerbaby



Don't panic, I didn't go rollerblading just holding Audrey! I am a good mother, and would never just skate around holding her in my arms. Puh-lease! My friend Rebecca, also a new mother, discovered a roller-rink near Hershey that, on Friday afternoons, allows moms to skate with a stroller! So for a bargain price of $2, Audrey and I went skating this afternoon. Unfortunately, she was in a grumpy mood all day, so I was lucky to get even one pic of the two of us. You can see my stroller to the left....really, I skated with her in it, I promise!

It felt good to be skating, and am glad to report to those of you who may be wondering, that my ankle was fine. No pain, not even the slightest twinge of pain. Let's all give a big hip-hip-hooray for those docs down in Tennessee! It was fun to get a bit of exercise, and of course great to see Rebecca and the other skating-Moms. There were only 8 of us, so it felt like the rink was nearly empty.

I am hoping to return to Doc's Family Fun Center (not to be confused with previously mentioned orthopedic docs of TN) next Friday for more skating. Maybe I'll get an action photo that time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment