Pages

Mar 12, 2009

Ananda Balasana










Another yoga pose! Audrey has discovered her feet, and now spends much time in Ananda Balasana, or "Happy Baby Pose". Now we know why it is called Happy Baby! I couldn't quite catch her doing it just right, she is distracted by the camera.

This is a great pose to help with your lower back. In other foot-related news, I caught this picture below this morning and had a chuckle. She had somehow hooked her rattle onto her toes, and kept kicking, which caused it to rattle. She couldn't reach it with her hands (well,..err...wasn't coordinate enough to reach it) so continued kicking. Notice the drool? That's the accessory of the month.



1 comments:

James said...

How did she manage to get the rattle on her foot? I still need to teach you how to get pics off the other camera. There's a perfect one of her in that pose.

Post a Comment