My washer is on the verge of death, so Mr. Maytag was supposed to come today to install a new motor. When I awoke to what Fox News is calling a "Nor'Easter", I was sure Mr. Maytag would call it a snow day and reschedule. Sure enough, the 3-4 inches of snow is enough to delay the repair of my most-used appliance. Since I don't have to wait around for the 8 hour window they gave me, Audrey and I are free to play! I realized she hadn't been out in the snow before, so I dressed her in her snowsuit (which, by the way, will fit for about another week) and we headed outside. Mica was excited, of course, bouncing in the snow like she always has. Audrey just got quiet and was looking around. I took a self-portrait of us. I just love her cheeks! My neighbors are busily snow-blowing. In true Suz and James style, we'll wait for the afternoon, when the sun will surely come out and melt most of the fluff away. For now, I am going to make some hot chocolate and attempt to curl up with Audrey and my new book. Mr. Maytag, thanks for the delay!
15 hours ago

1 comments:
In July we will have to have a big cheek squeezing trade off :) Big cheeks are SO kissable!
Post a Comment