Here are a few pics of Audrey and I playing Airplane, or "Superbaby" from our yoga book. She normally gets the giggles, which is great fun to hear. And she normally manages to drip a few tablespoons worth of drool on me, which is also pretty funny. Maybe that's what she's giggling at?
In other news, Audrey had her 4-month checkup today. I was anxious for this appointment, since it has been two months since the last one, and so much has changed since then! I was anxious to hear that she's doing ok in terms of growing (she is), and if we can start introducing solids soon!
Alas, the solids are a no-no for another two months due to history of food allergies in the family. I'm a bit frustrated with this, since she shows so much interest in our food and absolutely devours her rice cereal.
Little Miss takes after her mom, for sure. She's tall (26inches, 97th %), thin (14lbs 5 oz, 75th%), and has a small head (50th %). You go, girl! She got a few more shots and seems to have recovered quickly. As I type this, she is on the floor doing her shalabasana locust pose as usual. Maybe soon she'll realize she has arms and roll over!

0 comments:
Post a Comment