16 hours ago
Feb 27, 2009
And Baby Makes One Year
Today is February 27, 2009. One year ago tonight (approximately 8pm) was when I found out I was pregnant. What a night that was. I certainly don't plan on boring you with those details again, since most of you probably read my account of that night on the other blog. But today is a day of reflection to me, thinking about just how much has changed in the last year. Instead of picking out work clothes in the morning, I pick out something that can get spit up on and won't matter. Instead of going out to dinner and savoring our food, we take turns eating as quickly as we can so we can attend to Audrey (you see, our dinner time and her bed time usually happen simultaneously). Instead of 'sleeping in' until 9, I 'sleep in' until 7. Instead of enjoying music at home, I enjoy the silence. What a year it has been!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment