20 weeks! Seems like such a milestone. I remember being pregnant 20 weeks and thinking, "Phew, half way!" Now I think, "20 weeks,...already?!?!?" Yes, a mere 140 days ago I was lounging in one of those oh-so-comfy hospital beds in oh-so-comfy hospital provided clothes, carefully holding Audrey. My, how times have changed! Today I lubed her up with some sunscreen, put on her sunglasses and her hat and we went for a walk. She "talked" much of the time we were out. To me it's talking, to most people it sounds more like squealing. Most of today she spent talking and laughing, which is great fun. MUCH more fun than that day in the hospital 20 weeks ago. Twenty weeks brings changes, and so does the UPS man! Look what he brought today......

No, it's not just any old box of diapers. Notice two very important things on this box. First, the "1=1" at the top right . Each box of Pampers diapers purchased provides a vaccine for women and babies in Africa and other underpriveledged places against maternal and newborn tetanus. I think that's great. Second, the big 2 at the bottom left. Yes, we've moved up a diaper size. Woohoo!!!!
Other changes include, to go with the rice cereal we're still giving her on occcasion....
The last change that 20 weeks seems to have brought is MORE CHEWING. Chewing on items such as Sophie. No, don't worry, Sophie was made to be chewed and is ok with that station in life. Here is Sophie....
0 comments:
Post a Comment