Hellllooooo!!! Anyone out there? Comments have been sparse, actually absent lately. Anyone reading still?
I seem to have caught a case of Blogger's Block. Just not much goin' on lately I suppose. Spring is around the corner, so hopefully Audrey and I will soon have more outdoor adventures. We're both a bit tired of the house and we're ready to get out! Today looks like a beautiful spring day, but the wind is whipping across south-central PA as if we were in Kansas or some such windy place. I was hoping to get in the yard and clean it up a bit today, but that's just not fun in the wind. Perhaps this afternoon?
Hope everyone is well in their respective corners of the world.
16 hours ago

4 comments:
I didn't know that we were supposed to comment. So much pressure. What kind of comments are you looking for? Sarcastic? Witty? Droll? Inappropriate? Outrageous? Picky? Inane? Silly? Obviously uncalled for comments are out since you are practically begging for them. If you are looking for comments you really should be more clear.
My corner of the world is doing well, glad to hear that yours is too. Give Audrey and Mica a hug for me.
I'm here, I'm here!! I don't usually make comments, though!
Hello :-)
yup still reading. Blogs are how I now keep track of my family - in lieu of actuall talking to them... Sort of like the office practice of sending an email to the person on the other side of the cubicle wall. Love your prose - keep it up.
Post a Comment