TGIF and all that jazz. It's an absolutely beautiful spring day here in Pennsylvania. Weather gurus claim it'll be 79 today. After a pretty dreary, long winter and a (so far) soggy spring, I think the entire region is pumped for this weekend. Reaching the 80's Sunday into Monday. I can finally put Audrey in cute little spring clothes without having to layer onesies, pants and socks on as well. I hope to take the girls (Audrey and Mica) out for a nice walk in a park later today. Don't get me wrong--I like my house, but after nearly 6 months of spending most of my time in it, I'm ready to get out!
Here's a recent pic of Audrey to bring a smile to your face. What makes it even cuter is that she was laughing out loud at me "growling" at her. Yep, laughing at growling. My theory is that it's an innate defense mechanism. Sort of an "I'll-be-so-cute-that-this-thing-growling-at-me-will-love-me-and-not-eat-me-for-dinner" mechanism. Anyway, James and I got a big laugh about it, and he managed to capture her beautiful smile.

1 comments:
Look at all that hair compared to the eating pic at the beginning of the blog, she's getting some hair!
Post a Comment