I am making a return to yoga. After nearly a year and a half since my last yoga work-out, tonight I am starting again. Yoga does not mix well with a broken leg. The yoga we do here also doesn't lend itself well to pregnancy. So, 16.5 months later, I'm back!
Tonight I will attend yoga at my old gym, which also has daycare. I will take Audrey and see how she does. She has yet to even see a daycare-type-facility, so this will be a completely new experience. She has spent evenings away from James and me since she was born, but not surrounded by other children and new toys. I hope it goes well, as the daycare room and the yoga room are adjacent. If she screams, I'm sure I'll be able to hear it. Here goes!
16 hours ago

3 comments:
broken leg? how did i miss this?
I am so jealous! You have a gym with a daycare? I need one of those.
Ah, gym daycare. The best inspiration I've ever found for working out! I'm so much better than I ever was before. It helps that Finn adores our 'creche' and the ladies there.
Post a Comment