I visited our local grocery store, and once again stood infront of shelves and shelves of baby goods. This time food instead of bobbles or teethers or monitors or...or...or. Luckily there were really only two kinds of rice cereal to choose from. Good old Gerber, and Beech Nut. I chose Beech Nut because it has an easier package to use.
James got home from work, and we were both pretty excited to try the food thing with Audrey. We sat her down, mixed up some cereal and got started. Now really, does rice cereal count as a "solid"? Just looked like mush to me. James did the honor of spooning it into her mouth, excited to finally get to be part of a "first" of hers. It was fun, and after the first few spoonfuls getting pushed out with her tongue, she seemed to really like it. She ate it all, and ended up with very little on her. I think James was proud, it was cute. Tonight we'll do it again and see how it goes.
Oh, did she sleep better? The nights have all blurred together, so I'm not sure. She wasn't up at 5am though!

1 comments:
Not only did she sleep better, but you goty to slepp in a little!
Post a Comment