Pages

Feb 18, 2009

Tee Eee Double Enn Eee Double Ess Double Eee Bound

Our upcoming road trip. We're not starting in State College like it shows, we're starting in York. But this morning I'm too lazy to fix it.

Audrey and I are headed to Tennessee tomorrow to visit some good college friends of mine. I'm both excited and nervous. I'm nervous for that much driving. It's not that I'll be alone (sans another adult, I mean), for I have driven further alone for work in an F-350 Diesel truck. I'm nervous about driving that far alone with Audrey. It'll be at least 9 hours, more likely 10 or 11 with all the necessary stops. Audrey has been as far as Harrisonburg, VA, which is about 4 hours from here and she did quite well. But tacking on another 6 hours, makes me a bit nervous. Once there, I'm sure we'll have a great time. Jessica and Jarrod also have a wee little lass, who is turning one relatively soon. It'll be interesting to see how the gals get along.....as much as a 3.5 month old can "get along".
So today will be spent laundering and packing. I made a list yesterday, one side is for Audrey, one side is for me. I think Audrey has about 27 things. I have about 4.



0 comments:

Post a Comment