Pages

Aug 18, 2010

Where We Go Part One

A normal week in the life of Suz and Aud takes us many places. I figured I'd show you a few!



Outside my gym, smelling flowers.
So the gym itself isn't much to see....I mean...it's a gym. Lots of sweaty people. Figured y'all didn't want to lay your eyes on that. The flowers are much better.

Climbnasium
The Climbnasium is the climbing gym I head to once per week. It used to be a barn, now converted to climbable walls. Good times with great people there.

Martin Library,....Children's Section
So yeah, the library. We hit up this library about once a week for playgroup. It's the big library, downtown. This pic cracks me up. A glimpse of pictures in years to come. I'm sure Aud is thinking, "Really Mom? ANOTHER picture???"


Playroom at the library.
One of the best "mom-finds" of my momhood. A huge room full of toys to play with. We meet once/week there, especially in the winter! This is before the chaos hit. Two minutes later there were more kiddos and toys everywhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment