Pages

Aug 11, 2010

Wednesday's Thoughts

It's Wednesday afternoon and Audrey is napping. Figured I'd sit down for a few minutes and blog. Then I realized I had nothing to blog about. So here are some random Wednesday afternoon thoughts and tidbits.

1) Audrey's newest words are beedge (bridge), eepo (hippo), ammals (animals), and heavy.
2) She knows colors. Well, don't ask her to pick out mauve or chartreuse, but she knows the ROYGBIV colors. Black and brown are about 50/50, she tends to get them confused with each other.
3) My freezer, no matter how I try, is never empty or "cleaned out".
4) Six months ago we had 4+ feet of snow. It's 94 today. I prefer snow.
5) Sometimes I feel like most of my day is spent on food. Planning, buying, preparing, eating or cleaning up.
6) I saw a lady in a convertible the other day. She had an air freshener hanging from her rear-view mirror. Really? In a convertible? What's the point?
7) Above air freshener was in the shape of a flip-flop. Who thinks flip-flops smell good? I want a chocolate chip cookie shaped air freshener.
8) I wish my neighbors would let their toddler triplets out to play so they could wear out Audrey.
9) Popsicles are one of the best parts of summer. Audrey and I each had multiple yesterday.
10) I'm eating totally vegetarian today, but not on purpose. Ok....minus that slice of sweet bologna at lunch....

1 comments:

James said...

You forgot her uncanny ability to identify "Beew"

Post a Comment