We finally made it to the first lake. In the pic below, I believe I was telling Audrey how throwing rocks into water is a classic childhood activity. All children love it. Then I told her geez, I'm a big big kid and I still love it!
About this point (see below) I was seriously questioning my motherly choice of donning my daughter in YELLOW shorts today. Why, why, why did I think that was a smart idea? Oh well, we all get dirty. I just rolled with it.
Will Audrey run on the nice, soft grass? Nope. Asphalt? Of course! But look at that grin. Oh yeah, her shirt says, "I Love Sunny Days".
Here we are headed to the second lake. Audrey insisted on holding the book, continually saying, "book? book?" until we let her carry it. She will be a great navigator I predict. She might fall 'cause she still rarely looks where she steps, but she'll know where she's supposed to go!

1 comments:
Awe! I love days like these! Adventures of the Heskin Family of 3!
Post a Comment