Pages

Jan 28, 2010

Update

Oh, how things can change in just a few days. On Monday I woke up to the downed tree belonging to my absent neighbors, got diagnosed with viral bronchitis, and got pulled out of yoga because my child wouldn't stop screaming.

Well, a small course of antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine and tea have taken care of my throat. A little sleuthing and a few phone calls helped with the tree, and it is to be taken care of soon. As for my screaming child? Well, we tried the gym again and she was better, but still not happy. She's very clingy lately, and that has to change! I can hardly go to the bathroom now without her crying. Hopefully regular stints at the gym will help, and soon she'll be used to it. Right??

1 comments:

Penny said...

Your wise father used to say, "This phase will pass, right?" I think you are taking the right approach---leave Audrey for short periods whenever you can and it will probably improve. I would suggest you really concentrate on this, for I did not with you, and you know the rest of that story! Best Wishes and Love, Mom

Post a Comment