
Yesterday Audrey napped. Yes, she did. But only for 20 minutes, bracketed on each end with 20 or 30 minutes of screaming. It was not a good part of my day. Once I collected her from her room, she was as pleasant as ever. Who knows. Her not napping paired with my oncoming sickness (my throat hurts, boo hoo) meant that by the time dinner was done and cleaned up, I was finished. James willingly put her to bed at 7 when she reached her expiration time. I sat down to a cup of my new favorite tea, Celestial Seasoning's Tension Tamer. Yup, that's the one. See that dragon blowing fire out of its nose? I think that's the tea company's depiction of what some of us call "parenthood". See that serene, calm, beautiful, well put-together lady atop said dragon? That's what I dream this tea would do for me. Alas, it didn't. I read the box and it says "Bring harmony to your hectic day with a cup of this flavorful and restorative tea." Ha. Ha ha, Celestial Seasonings! I still felt frazzled and tired, but it was flavorful and tasty. So although it may not transform me into that poised lady on the dragon, it still helped the end of my day. Thanks, CS!

1 comments:
Look at you, you Master Blogger you ;) 3 posts in a week.
Post a Comment