Pages

Jan 21, 2010

Is "Mommy" a Color?

James is off to Saudi Arabia again, so for another 8 days, it's just Audrey and me. Luckily this time I don't have any task to tackle, like last time's pacifier breaking. This time we can just play!

Tonight after dinner we were playing with some of Audrey's balls, a big red one and a small yellow one. At one point, they both rolled away from us. I asked Audrey if she could get the red ball. She looked at me, then pointed at the red ball. "Yep, that's the red one." Then she pointed at the yellow. "That's yellow." Pointed at red. "Red". Yellow..."Yellow". This red-yellow-red-yellow went on quite a few times, then she pointed at me. That's when I found myself blurting out "I am not a color". Or am I? Can I color myself "Mommy"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment