Pages

Jan 19, 2010

Blogging

Seems as if everyone who reads blogs wishes that the bloggers blogged more often. Those who blog, may or may not feel like blogging more often. I'd love to blog more often, but frankly, there isn't always something exciting to blog about.

I recently watched "Julia and Julie" or whatever it was called. Cute flick. I could take inspiration from there and do a daily blog about our culinary adventures here at the Heskin house. Granted, I'm not so crazy as to take on an ENTIRE french cookbook, but we do have our fair share of gastronomic misadventures.

I could also discuss Audrey's doings, but most days are similar and it would get quite repetetive. In a nutshell it's eat, read, play, eat, read, nap, read, play, eat, play, bath, read, sleep. Repeat day after day.

So alas, I am trying to think of something that will motivate me to blog more often, as I, too, enjoy reading other's blogs.

Happy Blogging, you Bloggers!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I totally understand about the repetative part. It feels like mine is the same thing over and over again (usually involving snow). But you include funny observations that I don't! I love reading about the random things you think are funny. Makes me feel like I see you more often!

Joanna Davis said...

start taking pictures of random things around your house, of aud's body parts (nice nice!!!) and blog as a sort of electronic scrap book for her! rarely do i blog about everyday happenings, but usually photos that i take. just a thought...and BTW i always read your blog!!!

i never think anyone is reading mine, its just a means of written memories for me to look back on some day...but i guess some do!!! (our life isn't very exciting, either!!!) good luck!

The Moores said...

Good words from both Rachael and Joanna. Photos often spur my blogs, too. And we all have slow times.

I try to think of things you/your mom/my mom/great grandmas would like to see/hear about and that's what ends up in the blog. Unlike Joanna I DO blog about what I feel are insignificant daily things, like today the babble from the backseat, because it cracked me up. I know at least you guys follow along!

Shoot, just a picture a week of you guys and I'd be happy ;)

Ashlee said...

I agree. I feel like mine is all blair, blair, blair. Even though i think she's hilarious, I'm sure that most do not! I am really doing it for us I guess though! I do of course writing the crazy stories about our town, but they don't happen too often! I'm definitely trying to expand my subject as well!

Post a Comment