Pages

Jan 12, 2011

Snow!

Our part of PA got 4 inches of snow last night. It's unusual in that it is fluffy, light, fun snow. So our day has gone like this so far.



4:35 snow plows awake Audrey, she kept saying, "all done trash trucks, all done!"
5:30 Aud wakes up needing to be tucked in
6:30 Aud wakes up claiming to be "all done" and wants books read to her
6:31 I close her in her room while she screams it out
6:45 Aud quietly reading to herself
7:00 Parents both get up to start shovelling
8:00 James goes to work
9:00 Aud and I go to the gym where I proceed to punish myself for slacking off for the last 3months and she gets 1-on-1 time with the daycare lady. Yay!
10:45 Aud and I decorate a snowflake for school with foam stickers, beads and buttons. The concept of "glue" is new and she just wants to mush her fingers in it. Beads stuck to everything.
11:45 LUNCH!
12:30 Don snow gear (see pics below) to go make tracks and snowballs.
1:15 Nap.



Somewhere in there I made a big batch of spaghetti sauce....not sure where though.



She loved the snow, which will surely make the CO contingent glad, especially after her short stint in the snow over the holidays, which was an epic failure.







Collecting snow to throw at/for Mica.
Tasting the snow. This must be innate.
Still eating snow.


Venturing off on her own making tracks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment