James and I have created a new law regarding energy. Well, maybe it's not new, but we have a new twist. Traditionally this law simply states that the total amount of energy in an isolated system remains constant; it is neither created nor destroyed. We've simply adapted this law to apply to our family. The sum total energy in our family of three is always constant. The big twist is that the smallest member of our family usually monopolizes at least 50 percent of the energy, leaving us with a mere 25% each.
I've been thinking about this a lot today. We all returned two nights ago after a long Christmas break. Poor James had to turn around the next morning for a 6:30 am flight for business. Audrey and I are both full of pep here at home, I feel like she has a bit more than her normal 50% and I certainly have more than 25%,....maybe we're at 60% and 30%, which, yes, leaves poor James with a measly 10%. I sure hope I'm wrong in my percentage estimation!
P.S. Christmas pictures to come in the next few days.....
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment