Pages

Mar 14, 2010

I....

I am: a smalltown girl at heart.

I think: daylight savings time should be done away with.

I know: that I have much to learn.

I have: amazing friends.

I wish: for the return of morning naps.

I hate: ignorance.

I miss: my father.

I fear: drains!

I hear: my husband and daughter each rocking in their respective rocking chairs.

I smell: my shampoo, I just took a shower!

I crave: chocolate milk.

I search: using the internet.

I wonder: if Audrey is ever going to walk!

I regret: not trying to patent the Snuggie first...I had the idea years ago!

I love: my family, naptime, ice cream and oranges.

I ache: after rock climbing.

I am not: good at drinking enough water.

I try: to accomplish at least one productive thing a day.

I believe: that all people are good at heart.

I dance: to very few songs.

I sing: every day, quite a bit.

I cry: for missed opportunities and at sentimental movies.

I fight: the clutter battle.

I lose: bets with my husband often, he's full of trivia.

I never: return library books late.

I always: wear my seatbelt.

I confuse: (I can't think of anything, but I'm sure there are plenty of things!)

I listen: to Audrey babble and love it.

I can usually be found: playing with Audrey, cooking or reading a book.

I need: someone who will clean my floors.

I am happy: with life.

I imagine: a world full of considerate people.

Play along!

1 comments:

Joanna Davis said...

love your last one...!

Post a Comment