A quick post while Audrey naps.
This weekend she made great strides in walking (pun intended!). She started by walking between James and myself, and bit by bit we'd increase the distance. Then yesterday we were visiting our neighbors enjoying the lovely weather, when she just took off across their driveway! I was ecstatic, since normally she tends to cling to me, especially when out and about. She walked a bunch of times there, then finally fell and got her first skinned knee! I'm not happy about the skinned knee, but we decided skinned knees are signs of either challenging yourself or just plain having fun, either of which is good!
Audrey is also donning a new accessory today, her first barrette! Her bangs are actually long enough to hang into her eyes, but I don't want to cut them, so for now, barrettes are our new best friend. I need practice installing them, but Audrey doesn't seem to mind. Pics soon!
15 hours ago

2 comments:
go aud, go!!!!
Yaaaay Audrey!
Post a Comment