Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. What a change from last year. I know Thanksgiving happened last year, but for the life of me I cannot recall one speck of it. I think my in-laws were here (sorry if I'm wrong!). I'm pretty sure I probably ate something, and possible even watched a bit of the dogs on TV. It's a blur for sure.
This year is a bit different. We're chasing Audrey up the stairs, as she now climbs all the way up and is grinning like a bandit when she gets to the top. We're having "Once A Year Pork", dubbed that way because there's so much butter, heavy cream and cheese in it that you should only eat it once a year. Toss a few brussels sprouts, a pile of stuffing and some cranberries on my plate and my Thanksgiving is complete. Who needs turkey, seriously?
In other news, a big step was made earlier today. I officially put away all of Audrey's bottles. I was going to post a picture of her bottles, but that's not really all that exciting to anyone! If you could see me, I'm doing a little dance in my chair. One more step for her, and it sure simplifies our lives. She's comfy with her sippy cups, and seems to drink adequate milk. (Insert a big smiley face here, please). I'm so happy with her, with her quirks and her silliness. Aww, she's growing up so quickly....
16 hours ago

1 comments:
hooray for aud! now if we could just get these two love birds walking!!!
Post a Comment