One year ago I was rather depressed, actually. It was a Monday. I felt absolutely huge. I was mad at my doctor because 5 days prior, he said I was 4cm dialated and would have my baby by Halloween. I was cleaning the floors, trying to keep myself busy and probably still in that nesting mode. I think I had baked beans for lunch. Little did I know that in just a few hours, my water would break (yep, I am one of the few) and I would call James out of a business meeting and we'd head to the hospital!
I lost my bet with friends that Baby H would be born on Nov 3rd. I lost my bet that it was a boy. I was in major pain for a few weeks.
But it was all worth it. :) It's worth it all the time, but last night I had a good laugh. As James and I looked over the pictures from the weekend, Audrey was entertaining herself in the kitchen with a cupboard full of dishrags. I looked over and she was, one by one, trying to put on the dishrags like hats. The rags would slide off the back of her head, she'd turn around, grab a pile, the one by one try to put them on again. Yep...totally worth it.
16 hours ago

1 comments:
Lovely post Suz. I hope the 4th is wonderful :D
Post a Comment