I may have mentioned before, but this spring in PA has seemed abnormally rainy. I think counting today, it has rained for 10 or 11 days straight. Not
all day, but for a decent chunk. At first friends joked about "did we move to Seattle?" or "I'm building an ark." Well, those are no longer jokes, and certainly no longer funny. Personally, I know I thought about an ark, and exactly what I would take with me. I was at the gym last night (Wednesday) with a friend and on one of the umpteen tv's they have in there, the 7-day forecast flitted by. I looked and in a depressed laugh, told my friend, "look, we might get sun on Monday!" Bleh. If a region can be getting depressed, I think south-central PA is doing just that.
BUT! This afternoon, the sun actually made a cameo appearance. So I leashed up Mica and donned the baby carrier, stuck Audrey in, and we went for a (drumroll please...)...a WALK. **GASP!!** I grabbed the camera on the way out, hoping to maybe get some nice spring pictures. So...here's a photojournal of a typical walk with the girls (Audrey and Mica).
Azaleas
Mica leading the way.
Self-portrait
Mica still leading the way.
Audrey's first encounter with horses.
Home sweet home.
1 comments:
your lawn looks good. all that rain and the rock-picking in the early days paid off!
Post a Comment