Pages

May 28, 2011

Is that sweat? Nope....it's....

So a quick blurb, funny story. I've been blog-slacking, but for some reason I feel this is 100% blog-worthy, and hope you get a laugh, because I sure did.

Audrey now wakes up and comes into our room to "nuggle" (snuggle). This is fine, and lasts all of 2-3 minutes, at which point she's ready to go downstairs. So we both go, often leaving James to slumber away. Yesterday she asked for Cream of Wheat with peaches and blueberries and rasins and walnuts and sprinkles (cinnamon sugar) and the honey bear. Well, so we had some of that....not the peaches or sprinkles. We had a nice breakfast, saw J off to work, then headed to the gym. Well, it's "Miss Pat's" to Audrey, the gym to those of us over the age of 2.5. So we go to Miss Pat's, and Audrey plays while I exercise. I'm back into spinning and still absolutely love it.

It was hot in the room yesterday, so I was pretty sweaty. You know, that sweaty where even your wrists are sweaty and you're thinking, "My wrists sweat?? My eyelids sweat? Wow!!!". I glanced down once and happened to see my left upper arm in my peripheral vision and saw (what I thought was) a HUGE sweat drop, just hanging out on my left tricep. I proudly thought to myself, "Man, I"m really working hard, that's a HUGE bead of sweat!" I reached up to wipe it off. Nope. Not sweat. Cream of Wheat. Cream of WHAT?? Yep, Cream of Wheat, chillaxing on my arm at the gym while I bike. Hmm. Yep, I'm a mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment