15 hours ago
Mar 28, 2011
Since When?
Since when is shaving my legs a treat?? Wait a minute here... I just got out of the shower (it's 2:05pm). I figured I could take the time to shave my legs since Audrey is napping. As I squirted shaving cream onto my hand, I actually thought to myself, "this is nice!". WHAT? Since when do I enjoy shaving my legs? Oh yeah,....since toddlerhood hit. Since my beautiful daughter is up at 6:30 each day now and has seemingly endless energy to tuck things in, to color, to play outside, to go on any adventure. Since "supermoms" these days are always busy doing something. Since I have to sneak Aud's nap in between lunch and that oh-so-punctual, oh-so-LOUD high school bus that turns around in front of our house at 3:00:00 every day, inevitably waking any sleeping toddler within a 3 house radius (there are 7 of them, by the way). Since I went to the gym, the grocery store and already made a lasagna for tonight. So yes, I enjoyed shaving my legs. Now....on to the next task. The HOA Annual Spring Yardsale. Lucky Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Forget the shaving part, ANY time alone in the shower is a treat!!!
I was seriously thinking about this the other day too! I honestly shaved my legs for the first time in weeks...probably approaching months!!
I can tell you when it's not fun to shave your legs...during a FL thunderstorm that knocks the power and water (we have well water) out with one leg shaved and one not, lol!
Post a Comment