Pages

Mar 5, 2011

3/11 Misc

I feel the need to blog, is that odd? Yet I really have nothing to blog about. I recall a long while back I just posted random tidbits about Audrey, and they are fun to revisit now and then. Let's see what I can come up with today....

* Yesterday she ordered lunch for herself. Peanut butter sandwich. Nope, no allergies there!
* She tries to open the fridge to get her milk. This is both cool and terrifying at the same time.
* She insists on washing her hands "by self" (by herself). This leads to very wet sleeves.
* This morning she showed me her eyelashes,...I have no idea how/when she learned eyelashes.
* She is obsessed with tucking things in: me, James, Mica, dolls, even her stroller.
* She likes canned octopus in tomato sauce.
* Thankfully she finally likes school (daycare). Phew!
* She loves purses, dolls and all-things "girly". Sigh.....
* She can almost reach the entire surface of our kitchen island. My haven for stuff is no longer safe.
* Pens are better to color with than crayons or markers.
* Last week she bit off the tip of a dark green marker. Yum.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I preferred blue marker myself when I was a kid ;)

Post a Comment