Phew, what a weekend! Started Thursday night with a trip to the climbing gym then dinner out with friends. Saturday was quite productive 'round here, and Saturday night I went out for a great night with Jenn. Girl's Night Out is a must in my world. Luckily I have a wonderful, understanding and patient husband who supports Girl's Night! Today was just for fun, complete with Audrey's first time playing in the sprinkler. She loved it! Soaked head to toe in her clothes, covered in grime and sidewalk chalk and popsicle. Aah, yes, it will be a great summer.
One thing we did Saturday was finish getting the basement ready for construction. We piled all our stuff/junk/treasures in one corner, then swept it so it's nice and "clean" for the framer who comes tomorrow. Yes...I said tomorrow! Around 7 am it all begins. Here are some "before-pictures" of our basement. There will be a big storage room, bathroom, bedroom, wet-bar and just a big open area. We're excited to see it all come together.
Bedroom in that left corner.
Bar and bathroom.
Bubbles!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment