Pages

Aug 9, 2009

Peachy Day

Before I start my post, a few comments about my blog in general. Today James was reading my most recent entry (the empty washing machine post) and he said to me, "Did you really run the washer empty?" So I want to assure you, faithful readers, that all my stories, antecdotes and thoughts are real. Very real. I fabricate nothing. Everything you read on my blog happened, or the thoughts were really my thoughts. I may exaggerate occasionally. For example, my washer wasn't literally sparkling when I ran it empty. But in theory it was clean. Ok, moving on.




Today we went to Biglerville, PA for a peach festival. We figured that'd be a nice short adventure for a Sunday afternoon. I've never seen so many peaches! We ended up with 33 pounds of peaches. I better freeze most of them!


Audrey had a great time too.
Excited for peaches!


Hmm,..this peach looks good.


I love peaches!!! (in real life her arms were flapping with excitement, as were her feet)


0 comments:

Post a Comment