Last night James and I were playing the "Let's be American" game and were sitting on the couch eating ice cream after dinner. So typical, right? We were perusing various reality TV shows. Where do they find those people? Anyway, all of a sudden a new commercial came on and I think we both just about blew Paterno Peach (yes, only in PA) ice cream out our noses. The commercial was for Maybelline's new Pulse Perfection Mascara. Oh, readers, if you did not see this commercial, you may be asking me, "what is it, and why is it so scary?" Well, it's vibrating mascara. Yup. A mascara wand with a battery that "pulses 7000 times per stroke". EEK! On the now rare occasion I actually don mascara, I manage to jab my eyeball with it enough as it is. The last thing I need is 7000 pulses aiming for my pupil. Ouch.
I looked up said mascara on the internet just a few moments ago. Listed as a reason you'll love it (besides the 7000 pulses per stroke, of course) is that it is suitable for all skin types. Phew. I was worried that my mascara was going to cause a rash on my arms. There's a video on their website that shows how it works. I debated posting the video or a link to it, but in no way am I supporting the use of this product. Plus it's scary, and I generally don't want to scare my readers (other than the vomit story from a few days ago). If you really want to see it, I'm sure you can find it on your own. Or just watch prime time reality tv shows. :)
15 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment