Jul 28, 2009
First Balloon
Audrey got her first balloon today. We stopped in at the grocery store to pick up a few things and the checkout lady asked if "he could have a balloon". He? Seriously? She's wearing a purple onsie with flowers on it. Anyway, of course SHE can have a balloon. She loved it. I tied a loop in it and put it around her wrist. She held onto the ribbon like she had done it many times before. I was excited to come home and get a picture. But wouldn't you guess? By the time we got home, the balloon had lost all its lift. Yep. Cheapy free grocery store balloons. Someday I'll have to splurge and get her a real one. That lasts longer. Longer than the 5 minutes it takes to get home from the store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment