Pages

Jul 23, 2009

Pictures From Colorado,....Finally!

I went to the office yesterday and got some new antivirus software installed on my computer. Now my little old laptop runs slower than molasses in January, so my writing on this post will be minimal since it'll literally take me HOURS to upload all the pics I want. Here goes...



4 Generations of Heskins. Audrey, James, Grandpa and Granny G!


June 30th at home. The J Loves S was already there.


Really, who wouldn't think this is beautiful? Maggie, Travis, me and James.


Completely worn out after a day of playing in the mountains.


Audrey being cute.


Audrey and her cousin Finn on his birthday, modelling his newest toy!


New toy in action. They went up and down the sidewalk over and over and over . Finn always wanted "Audie" in the trailer. Love them both!


I'm not so cute on the tricycle.


Pretty sure she was singing "Happy Birthday" to Finn....


Again, so pretty. A day of fishing, with no fish, but it was still fun.


Audrey hangin' out by Molas Lake.


A picture of Jenn and I on Molas Pass. Great friends, great scenery.


Audrey and Aunt Maggie prepping for the parade on the 4th.


Audrey and me, heading out the door.

The whole family and our friend Becky, heading up main street. Aren't we festive??

This was just cool.

During the parade.

My brother's family. Gus and Jenn on the 4th after climbing. So glad they came out to Colorado!

Audrey playing with Uncle Travis. I loved seeing them together. Makes my heart happy.
At Nana and Grandpa's near Denver. Grandpa and Audrey are now best buds.


3 comments:

James said...

Yay for pics!

The Moores said...

awesome trip :) please ask James to send me more trike pics, esp the one you posted! xoxo mm

Ashlee said...

I didn't realize you were a blogger too. (I'm probably supposed to know that!) Audrey is precious. I love love love that pic of her in the straw hat. Too cute for words!

Post a Comment