16 hours ago
Apr 24, 2011
2^5, Days 3 and 4
Much to my dismay, I'm still not in a writing mood. Mostly I don't want to sit at my computer that much right now. If you'd like a quick, well written synopsis of the trip, go here. That is my friend Jenn's version of the story on her blog. Granted, her point of view is different, but she's a great writer and did a great job covering what we did, which was a lot! If you want more details, please request them via comment, email, phone call, text, snail mail or telegraph, and I will certainly be happy to entertain you with stories of car songs (sung by Audrey), Austin's hilarious antics of putting up with her singing, or any other odd tidbits that may occupy my mind at that point in time. For now...more pics!

First full day at the beach and the moms forgot their suits. Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment