Ditto Rachel, no one ever comments on my blog, either (except Kelly). However when I see them in person they all tell me what's going on in my life so I know they are reading!
Funny, I spent last week hunting new templates and think I finally found one. Where did you find this one?
Keep up the writing. I expect this to evolve into your first book someday. Kind of like radio, blogs toss stuff out there and you hope people are listening. There are undoubtedly more people singing along in their virtual cars than you expect. Maybe you need a call-in show!
We've finally returned home to CO, although we miss PA dearly. Here are snippets of the things we do to keep life fun, interspersed with my commentary about anything I feel like commenting on.
“You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.”
― Trenton Lee Stewart, The Mysterious Benedict Society
5 comments:
I'm here! Just don't comment everyday, sorry!!
I hardly EVER get comments on my blog. I think you and my friend Kristen are the only ones who ever say anything.
Ditto Rachel, no one ever comments on my blog, either (except Kelly). However when I see them in person they all tell me what's going on in my life so I know they are reading!
Funny, I spent last week hunting new templates and think I finally found one. Where did you find this one?
Keep up the writing. I expect this to evolve into your first book someday. Kind of like radio, blogs toss stuff out there and you hope people are listening. There are undoubtedly more people singing along in their virtual cars than you expect. Maybe you need a call-in show!
I'd tell you but it would defeat the protest. :P
I love the look!! I didn't even realize, I've been so far from the internet the past week! Now that I'm back...I'll give your blog some comments ;)
Post a Comment