Not much time to blog (clearly), but here are some pictures from my recent 2 weeks in Scotland, where I was for a business trip. :) Nutshell summary? I don't like haggis, Scotland is fabulous, I love meeting people from other parts of the world, and I lucked out and had gorgeous weather!!
 |
| Weatherford Training Centre, Aberdeen. Where I spent each day. |
 |
| At the beach by my hotel. |
 |
| Dunnottar Castle, Stonehaven Scotland |
 |
| Dunnottar Castle |
 |
| Steps leading up to Dunnottar Castle |
 |
| V iew north from Dunnottar, about 9:30pm |
 |
| Dunnottar Castle |
 |
| Castlegate, Aberdeen |
 |
| Training from Aberdeen to Inverness |
 |
| Guest house in Inverness--fabulous. |
 |
| River Ness |
 |
| River Ness |
 |
| My classmates and teacher joined me for a day in Inverness! |
 |
| On Loch Ness, perfect day. |
 |
| Do you see Nessie? No, but lots of blue!! |
 |
| Urquhart Castle |
 |
| At Urquhart Castle, roasting in a sweater. |
 |
| Urquhart Castle |
 |
| Thistles! |
 |
| My new favorite sign, Aberdeen. |
 |
| Near Elie, Fife Coast for a field trip. |
 |
| Near Elie, Fife Coast |
 |
| Rock nerd stuff, Fife Coast |
 |
| Fife Coast |
 |
| Near St. Monans, Fife Coast |
 |
| Willowherb in the sun, Fife Coast |
 |
| Another funny sign. |
 |
| Our picnic lunch spot, ahead! |
 |
| Ruins and a dovecote, I love this picture! |
 |
| St. Monans Wellie Garden |
 |
| St. Monans |
 |
| Salt Flats, Pittenweem, Scotland |
 |
| North Sea Swimming? |
 |
| Pittenweem, Scotland |
 |
The entire group, Pittenweem. Myself, Robert, Rad,
Omokayode, Rafayel, Maciej, Krishna and Tushar. |
4 comments:
Loved this---you saw more castles than I did!
Especially liked you in the hard hat and the
signs!!! Mom
An awesome trip for an awesome gal!
Wow, looks amazing!
Fantastic blog!
Post a Comment