Pages

Jan 19, 2013

A Boost

Audrey is hungry every hour, on the hour. I just put away, for good, three more pairs of her pants. She continues to shoot up, destined to be as tall as me, I'm sure.

So today we journeyed across York to Babies 'R Us, likely our last trip ever to that store, to purchase a booster seat for our Subaru. She had clearly outgrown the car seat and it was time to move on.

Lucky us, they have a promotion where if you bring in an old car seat, you get 25% off anew one. Perfect!! So I hauled in the beat up seat that has flown cross-country multiple times, was probably filled with raisins and Cheerios, and has carried my daughter, safely, many miles. We got a booster with a cup holder, snack holder, and even some pink.

So yep, Bug is in a booster. I think James is "struggling" a bit more than I, at the fact that she's a full-blown, legit, long and lanky, kid. She uses words like nocturnal, asks what's under the roads, and gives great back rubs. Cheesy, but she "boosts"us up on a regular basis.

Here's to you, kid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment