Spin. Bike class. I love it. Stationary bike, great music, and an instructor who pushes me harder than I'd push myself. 45 min to an hour of hard biking. I absolutely love it. I've started attending the 5:30am class. My friends think I've lost it, and maybe I have. Yes, my 5:14 alarm is a tad on the rough side. But once I get there, and see the instructor who is excited, and says things like, "It's the present, it's a GIFT, so open it up and ENJOY TODAY", I thrive on it and am thankful I am there. Maybe that sounds hokey and a bit Richard Simmons-esque, but I love it.
Jenn got spin shoes for me, as a Christmas gift. They arrived the other day, so I asked Audrey if she'd want to see my new shoes. I love the enthusiasm of a three-year old, everything is exciting.
Me: Audrey, want to see my new shoes from Jenn?
Aud: Yes, yes!!
**here's where I open the box and pull out gorgeous black spin shoes"
Aud: Are those climbing shoes, mommy?
**here's where I grin at the fact Audrey knows what climbing shoes are**
Me: No sweetie, these are spinning shoes.
Aud: Can I try them?
Me: Sure, go ahead.
Audrey proceeds to put on clompy, hard-soled spin shoes. And spins. In circles. She's spinning, in spin shoes.
I love my daughter.
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment