I think it was yesterday when Audrey said it. Let me preface this quote with some background.
Audrey was sick at school Thursday. She threw up twice, then two more times here at home. We had a few friends over for dinner, who seemed ok with sick Audrey (we have great friends). She slept like a champ that night, and Friday all was better. Yay, it must have been a 12 hour bug and we seemed to have moved on.
Then Saturday morning it hit me. Yup. Just looking at food made my stomach flip flop. Needless to say it was a VERY quiet Saturday. I was totally miserable and thankful this hit on a day when James was home to help. Really not sure how I could have survived this one alone.
So yesterday afternoon....Audrey is pretending to cook food for me. She brings me pretend food then promptly tells me I need more. She'd bring it in, Id ask what it is, she'd tell me, repeat X 100. I got strawberries, apples, green beans, more green beans, tea, cheeseburger, hot oats, then my favorite, and this is the quote:
"It's strawberry coffee mommy, to help your poop feel better".
:) Even feeling like death warmed over, this brought a smile to my face.
16 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment