Pages

Dec 6, 2010

Dec Update

My dear friend Jenn has been visiting for the last few weeks, which has been truly wonderful. To have a friend such as her, I am a very lucky lady. We can sit up into the wee hours of the morning talking, thus leaving me no time to blog. But there are a few things of note that I didn't want to slip by....

My mom and Aunt came for a week at Thanksgiving. I don't think I had seen my Aunt in 6 years or so, and she's just as fun as I remember her. Having Mom visit is always fun and so comfortable. I love how she just blends right into our family here in PA.

Audrey continues to make us laugh, and her speech is coming along quickly. The two funniest recent additions are "Bless You" and "One More Book". If I sneeze or cough, she says Bless You. Yeah,....she says it for coughs, but that's not a bad thing, and it's so endearing. When we read, she often reads to me now. She'll finish a book, close it, look up at me, then, while holding up her pointer finger, she says "One more book". I'm so happy she loves books, and I hope I can keep that love alive in her for years to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment