It's mid-November. I've been back at work two days per week for a month and a half. That means Audrey has been going to "school" two days per week for a month and a half. To say it was a rough start would be an understatement. Poor James suffered through many days of terrible drop-offs and unhappy pick-ups. I feel like he had to put up with lots of difficult times, but he took it in stride and was amazing. This week I think great strides were made. She actually walked herself into school this week, and there was very minimal crying reported. Audrey still doesn't nap well there, but honestly I'm not sure I would either. Apparently during naptime today, Audrey finally decided to talk to her teacher. Her vocabulary seems pretty good for a 2 year 2 week old, but that's my biased motherly opinion. She hasn't been too outspoken yet at school, until today. The teacher was impressed with her words, according to James.
So yes, she is in a toddler bed, drinks from non-sippy cups at meals, pretends to go to work, and is finally adjusting to "school". Progress is good.
15 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment