Pages

Oct 16, 2010

Fall, 2010

It's Oct 16th, 2010. I think the high today is supposed to be 63, but it's a breezy 63. We did a few final yard tasks, then played outside with Audrey for a while. I couldn't help but to snap a few pics when I saw James and Audrey sitting together.


James and Audrey, deep in conversation.

Pumpkins (aka drums) and overalls.



Squishy face!

Sunnies.

So the picture with Audrey and the glasses? Those are some of my old safety glasses from when I worked in the field. I almost said "from when I had a real job", but that's just silly. I still have a "real" job, teaching my offspring all there is to know! Then I thought to myself, geez, those glasses honestly would serve me better as a mom than they did as a geophysicist. If OSHA reads my blog (ha ha) they'll hate this. But never did I nearly get something in my eye in the field. But as a mom? How many blueberries and legos and handfulls of cheerios have been not just thrown, but AIMED at my face? More than on a job site, that's for sure.
So cheers for a beautiful fall weekend here in SCPA (south central PA). Now,....to just get rid of those stinkbugs....


0 comments:

Post a Comment