Pages

Sep 16, 2010

Lesson Learned, FL 2010

I learned I need to take more pics. I seem to do a decent job when I'm the sole camera operator (ie when Aud and I are out adventuring). Add in another camera, and I just don't bother. So I have a few pics from our recent trip to Florida, but there are HUGE gaps from when my friend Jenn was around. She has lots of pics, so maybe I can get a few from her at a later date. But for now....



What's more "Florida" than alligator wrestling?

Boat ride at Homosassa. She really wasn't nervous, trust me.

Hot, but loving Homosassa! (sorry it's sideways....)

Homosassa Springs, great for kiddos.


Florida

Butterfly Gardens



Dessert at one of Jenn's fave restaurants, yum!

























1 comments:

Chris said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since June! Nearly 2, where does time go!?!

Post a Comment