Pages

Jan 28, 2009

Finally!


I have finally created the new blog for our family. The old one was cute, but obviously more pregnancy and pre-baby oriented. This will be our new online home, where you can find news, anecdotes and pictures of the goings on in our lives.


Having a new baby is quite an experience. I find where before I was superwoman (or felt like it at least) and could check multiple things of my "to do" list each day, now I am lucky to check off one item! Today's item was to start a new blog, so check! I'm done.


I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts, I promise to try to keep things as up to date as possible! Now....to figure out how to insert pictures....

1 comments:

The Moores said...

yay! We look forward to hearing lots of news. F got all excited about the picture, now I just need to teach him how to say 'Audrey!'

Post a Comment