Audrey and I arrived, in true style, a bit early. So we came to my office, and soon saw Santa walk by. She was of course quite excited. "Santa was RIGHT THERE, Mom!!!!", pointing to my doorway. Later, she sat on Santa's lap, asking for an Elsa cape (ugh...darn you Disney).
After she checked out her gift, she methodically looked out each window along the parade route to figure out the best one from which to view the parade. The parade passed, and soon it was time to go. As we were gathering our things, Santa walked by again! Audrey stopped him in the hall, and this happened.
A: Santa, do you do real work?
Santa: Real work?
A: Yeah, when it's not Christmas time.
Santa: Like what kind of real work?
A: You know, geology, like what my mom does.
**AWKWARD SILENCE**
Santa: Oh, I don't think I can do what your mom does!
Poor poor Santa.


0 comments:
Post a Comment