Things Audrey has said lately:
At dinner, Aud: "mommy,... I like you. You're the most best grownup I,... Mommy you're nice!"
Aud, when discussing why we're happy today: "I am happy because I like being happy!"
Aud: mom, you want a trilobite?
Me: huh? They teach fossils at daycare? Sure I'll have a trilobite.
Aud: no, mom, you want to try a bite?
Me: drat
This morning while getting ready for "school", Aud said, "Mom, my elbows are still sleepy. They're tired, but they will wake up when we get to school, so that's ok. "
Aud: Mom, do you remember being a kiddo?
Me: Yep, I sure do.
Aud: But I don't remember being a grownup....
Aud: Daddy gave me medicine!
Me: Oh, what kind?
Aud: The little medicine, 'cause I'm a little kid
Aud, while playing with a Rapunzel doll wearing only her foundation garment: I think she's a mermaid.
James: Why?
Aud: because she's wearing these (pointing to Rapunzel's breasts).
James: Ummm,.....
Jul 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment