Here are pics from the recent adventure Audrey and I took to Colorado, South Dakota and North Dakota. We did a LOT of things, so here are a few of the highlights. Not sure why some pics still came out sideways after I rotated them. Silly Blogger keeps changing how they do things. *sigh*
First Cotton Candy at a Rockies Game
Devils Tower, we circumnavigated it!
"The Great American Desert"
3 generations at Theodore Roosevelt Nat'l Park
Playground in Medora ND, finally!
Free popcorn, beautiful girl and horses in Medora
Headed to an outside, nighttime show.
Petting a horse, Grand Valley, ND
4x4 golf cart ride!
Swimming in Deadwood, SD
Mt Rushmore!
Wish this wasn't sideways.....
Triceratops, Dinosaur Park, Rapid City, SD
Audrey on a tail....Diplodocus perhaps?
Playing in fountains with her cousin, Rapid City
Creek play, Denver to fend off
the history-making heat wave.
What a great trip! Family, Family Reunion, and exposing my daughter to a big chunk of my past. I love the west.

0 comments:
Post a Comment